Terms and Conditions
By using this website you confirm that you are at least 18 years old or you have the authority/ consent of your parent or guardian. Please make sure you:
- Read through these Terms & Conditions carefully before using this website as your use of the website or transacting with us will signify your agreement to be bound by them.
- We recommend you print a copy for future reference.
1. We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect from when they go live on the website and it is your responsibility to check for changes when you revisit this website. Your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest Terms & Conditions.
2. If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
1. We delivery worldwide.
2. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales; however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. REEF JEWELLERY shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales.
3. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date when the products are confirmed as delivered.
1. We take payment from your card at the time we receive your order. Goods are subject to availability confirmation and price checking. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods exactly as detailed, we will inform you of this as soon as possible at which point a refund or alternative purchase can be discussed by our experts. A full refund will always be offered if required where we have already received your payment for the goods.
2. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order and confirm that your chosen goods can be shipped. Whilst we make every effort to try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors sometimes occur, hence why we reserve the right to cancel orders prior to Shipping Confirmation. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you of this fact as soon as possible and you will be given the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If the order is cancelled and has been paid, you will of course receive a full refund.
3. Please make all payments via the website using either a credit card, debit card or via PayPal.
4. Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
5. All prices include UK VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated.
Returns, Cancellations and Substitution
1. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from reefjewellery.co.uk you can return the unworn goods within 14 days of receipt for a refund and 30 days of receipt for an exchange.
2. Good that have been adjusted or made to order are not returnable and are non-refundable as they are goods that are no longer saleable and are made specifically for each customer.
3. When returning goods the item/s needs to be in its original and unused condition accompanied by the gift box, diamond certificate (where appropriate) and a copy of the original purchase receipt.
4. For your own benefit, when returning an item/s direct to reefjewellery.co.uk we suggest using Royal Mail Special Delivery. This will ensure there is proof of delivery and insurance on the goods whilst in transit. We cannot accept any responsibility for returns lost in transit which do not reach us.
5. SO indicates Special Order – these items are all rings and any other item marked SO. These are non-returnable unless the product has a manufacturing fault. This is because it will have been made to order and therefore cannot be resold. This complies with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
6. All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
1. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors (as appropriate). The content of this website (including without limitation any text, video, audio, audio-visual materials and graphics) may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means without our prior written consent, except as stated below.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your own personal and non-commercial use and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website or sharing elements of our site through social media to your friends and family (provided this is not in the way of operating a competing business). You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Liability and Indemnity
1. Nothing in these Terms & Conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
2. Subject to Section 1 above, REEF JEWELLERY, will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied statutory or otherwise) regarding the contents or availability of the site or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server from which it is made available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website www.reefjewellery.co.uk will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and reefjewellery.co.uk, accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken or taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
3. Subject to Section 1 above, other than as expressly provided in these Terms & Conditions with respect to specific products, any indemnities, warranties, Terms & Conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law
4. Subject to Section 1 above, ReefJewellery.co.uk will not be liable whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions for any:
- Economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Special or indirect losses suffered or
- Incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Terms & Conditions.
5. Notwithstanding the above, subject to Section 1 “Reef Jewellery” aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same cause.
6. This clause does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
7. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
1. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
2. Worldpay Merchant Services processes all debit, credit and charge card payments for customers and will retain a handling fee from the transaction value. The remaining amount will be paid to Reef Jewellery for the goods and services supplied. The total amount payable by all customers regardless of the means of payment will be the same, as “REEF JEWELLERY” will be incurring the cost of the handling fee on your behalf.
3. Reef Jewellery shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms & Conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused, whether directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
4. To provide increased value to our customers, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- The privacy practices of such websites,
- The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or
- The use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
You may not assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions or any related order for products to any third party unless agreed upon in writing by REEF JEWELLERY.
Reef Jewellery reserves the right to transfer, assign, novate or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions or any related contract to any third party.
If any portion of these Terms & Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these Terms & Conditions shall not be affected.
These Terms & Conditions do not create or confer any rights or benefits enforceable by any person that is not a party (within the meaning of the U.K. Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999) except:
REEF JEWELLERY shall have the right to enforce any rights or benefits under these Terms & Conditions;
REEF JEWELLERY shall have the right to enforce and take the benefit of the rights or benefits of any limitation or exclusion or limitation of liability in these Terms & Conditions;
Person who is a permitted successor or assignee of the rights or benefits of these Terms & Conditions may enforce such rights or benefits.
No delay or failure by REEF JEWELLERY to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms & Conditions will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorised representative of REEF JEWELLERY.
These Terms & Conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these Terms & Conditions supersede all prior representations understandings and agreements between you and REEF JEWELLERY relating to the use of this website (including the order of products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and REEF JEWELLERY for your use of this website.
Reef Jewelry Ltd
2 The Broadway
Registered Company Number (Incorporated in England): 7229813 VAT Number: 881570603 We recommend you print out a copy of these Terms & Conditions for your future reference. If you have any questions regarding this website please email email@example.com.